Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Word's of Wisdom


During my journey in the Direct Sale's Business, I have had the opportunity to meet some wonderful Inspirational, Motivational and Educational Speakers....Such as Belinda Ellsworth, Brian Biro, Jack Canfield and a few others. During these sessions, I learned alot. I would like to share some of the most valuable information that I learned from them.


E-R-O= EVENT'S, RESPONSE, OUTCOME


You have to give up all:

Blaming

Complaining

Justifying

Excuse Making

You need to start taking responsibility for your own actions!! Instead of blaming your partner for a problem, ask them " What can WE do to make it better"

When you do this, apply this to your personal and business life as well. Ask for Feedback requardless of what the answer may be, this is one way you will know if your doing something wrong, something that needs to be improved. Don't be mad at the answer, "Be Grateful" That someone is being honest enough with you to help improve your life!!


Negativity attract's Negative responses in your life. When you focus on failure you need to let it go, or it will show a huge impact your social life and business life.

Positive attract's Positive responses in your life. Surround yourself with people whom you would like to be like. Not meaning, someone that you would like to LOOK like, but if you see a Successful person you will learn a valuable lesson, just by spending a day with them!!


Be SELECTIVE, Be Specific and work toward your goals!! This is one way you will be able to make it to place's you never expected to be. You will grow your business if you follow these simple ideal's.

3 Secret's to Success

1. Get up early

2. Work hard

3. Find Oil


A great book to purchase is The Success Principles by Jack Canfield, he has changed my life!!


The Promise


Double your income, free time, more balance in your life and you will be able to enjoy your life by having more fun.

Take 100% Responsiblity for your life and your results will show, its very very important that you sleep at least 8 hours a night. If you sleep 6 to 8 hours your brain stores the short term memory to your long term memory.


So one way to become productive is write your affirmation on your goals of what you want out of life in 1 year, 2 years, 3 years and 10 years......Dream it, Believe it and you will Achieve it!!!


REMEMBER THESE WORD'S


"IF IT'S MEANT TO BE, IT'S UP TO ME!!"
Some of this information and picture's were quoted by Jack Canfield

1 comment:

  1. Susan I left a comment on your FB page. I thought I could repost it her but it would not let me copy and paste. I'm aware of everything you wrote here and understand it. I've had one of my dreams materilize and got a few more I'm working on. Thanks Susan for sharing this information,I know it will help a lot of people like it helped us...smooches!!! Gayle

    ReplyDelete