Monday, August 3, 2009

Does Size Matter???? My Opinion...



Hello everyone....I am a Sensual Adult Toy rep...now I have been doing private in home parties for approx 2 1/2 years now. I have heard the craziest to the wildest things as you could imagine. One of the main things when I show my toys, the girls seem to think if they have a larger toy that it will satisfy them more....the fact of the matter is, 80% of woman can not achieve an orgasm with out the help of oral sex. Now with that in mind, i wanna come back to size, SIZE DOES NOT MATTER.....WHAT MATTERS IS HOW AND WHERE your may be hitting inside the vagina. There are a few different types of orgasms. There is the clitoral, Gspot and the Aspot....the clitoral is the one that most women achieve during sexual intercourse....the Gspot...most women have NEVER had one.....now for all the men and women that may not know where the Gspot is, if you place your finger inside your vagina and do the come hither push up just a tiny bit and you will feel a spongy area, this is the GSPOT....IF THE GSPOT IS STIMULATED, you will gush/squirt like a man!! Alot of women will feel the urge to urinate if they are about to have the gspot orgasm....DO NOT, AND I STRESS DO NOT HOLD BACK, YOU WILL NOT PEE!! and if you do who cares the beds gonna be soaked anyhow and he will never know!! If your gspot has been stimulated enough and you withhold or he stops due to this urge, you will be left feeling UNSATISFIED! Now consider this, the Aspot is on the mail, if you place your finger in the rectum 1 sphincter at a time as he gets relaxed, use lubes and instead of doing the come hither upwards as if you were going for the gspot, turn your finger the opposite way and do the come hither in the down right position, this will place pressure on his prostate and give him the orgasm of his life.......SO NOW BACK TO THE QUESTION....DOES SIZE MATTER?? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ITS ALL IN THE WAYS YOU ARE STIMULATED. I HAVE BEEN WITH MEN THAT WERE ON THE LARGEST SIZE AND NOT SO LARGE, AND HONESTLY, THE NOT SO LARGE DOES MORE SATISFACTION THEN ANY!! I hope this post helps you in some way!! I am in no way an expert, dr. just been trained due to the nature of my business. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me, friend request me and I will gladly help you ENHANCE YOUR ROMANCE : ) WWW.DUNDALKDIVA.COM IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO GO ON THERE AS WELL FOR MORE INFORMATION




Susan M. Compton

No comments:

Post a Comment